Why Claim a No Wager Bonus
If you are a regular online gambler, you will know that claiming a No Wagering bonus does not leave you empty-handed all of the time.
In fact, most of the time they are considered fair, transparent and secure.
A no wagering bonus is an offers made by an online casino for new registering players to take advantage of free cash or free spins without making a cash deposit.
When players claim this type of Bonus, they do not have to meet strict wager requirements that most online casinos demand.
However there are underlying factors you should be aware of.
No Wager Bonuses Explained
First and foremost, all bonuses have T’s & C’s that explains wagering conditions. Below are some of the common points mentioned in the wagering terms and conditions, they are:
- A no wager bonus will have a cap on the winning amount you can cash out.
- No wager free spins will have a cap on the amount of money you can bet per game spin.
- No wager free spins will have a cap on the wining amount you can cash out.
- Online Casinos will select the slots or alternative games you can play.
Advantages Of Taking No Wagering Bonuses
There are a number of advantages of take a no wager bonus, consider these points:
- You don’t have to deposit your own money.
- You are playing casino games with real money.
- The chance to explore all the casino games on offer.
- Full access is given to the casino gaming lobby.
- If you lose your bonus cash, you can still play any casino game you wish for free.
- Finally, you still have the opportunity to take home free money.
Different types of No Wager Bonuses
There are different kinds of No Wagering Casino Bonuses, and it’s essential to understand each type of bonus.
There are three in particular, and they are:
- No Wagering Deposit Bonus: This is the most common type of Bonus. The No Wager Deposit Bonus are bonuses in which a player needs to deposit a minimum amount as stipulated by the online casino.
- Wager Free Cashback Bonuses: There are online casinos that offer cashback bonuses. Cashback bonuses are percentage based where the casino will offer cash back from your losses. They can be wager free or a small 10% wager attached.
- No Deposit No Wagering Bonuses: No Deposit Bonuses with No Wagering Requirements are not common, but a firm favourite. They don’t require any deposit from a player, simply sign up with the casino to claim the bonus.
No Wagering Bonuses are not that popular, which is understandable. However, as explained there certainly are advantages in claiming a no wagering, No deposit bonus.
Finally, It’s always advisable to read the T’s and C’s when claiming any bonus. This will give you an understanding of what expected and whats required when cashing out any winnings.