- Party Casino
Welcome Bonus Offer
Best Casino Bonus Offer
Playing with real money presents a great opportunity to get started with the best bonus offers at either of these prime online casinos.
- Bonus offers for new depositing players are fair and easy to understand terms.
- Each online casino below has an excellent reputation within the industry.
- Excellent complement of exciting casino games, jackpots slots and live dealers.
- Furthermore, enjoy weekly casino promotions with extra cash bonuses, competitions and free spins.
Bonus Offers Introduction – What Are They
Almost all online casinos such as Slots Million Canada, offer a welcome bonus of some kind to new potential players to sign up and deposit at their online casino. Bonus offers serve as an incentive to attract new players to deposit real money at their casino.
This results as a potential profit source as well as a marketing tool to expand the casino’s online client base. Ensuring clients remain, bonus offers are usually offered with each of the clients first three cash deposits.
As soon as the client ( commonly referred to as a player ) has completed the registration process, followed by your first cash deposit, you will receive the first casino bonus.
However, it’s a little more involved when claiming welcome bonus offers. All offers must meet the casino’s bonus Term’s & Conditions relating to welcome bonuses.
Once the player has claimed a bonus offer, the casino then recognises that you have read and accepted their term’s & conditions.
Two essential facts to learn about accepting any bonus offer:
- It is bonus money offered by the casino and initially, cannot be withdrawn.
- Only after wagering requirements have been met, can you withdraw winnings.
Our review team analyses every online casino that we promote ensuring bonus fairness, transparency and industry feedback. Below are other essential factors that we investigate for our readers:
- Match Bonus Offers.
- Bonus Offer Life Span.
- Wagering Requirements.
- Banking Deposit Options.
- Free Spins Requirements.
- Currencies Accepted For New Depositing Players.
- Minimum Deposit Requirements.
Types Of Bonus Offers
There are several types of bonus offers, to understand what offers are available we have pointed out the most common bonuses used by online casinos.
- Match Bonuses:
- Cashback Bonuses:
- Free Spins Bonus:
- Hi-Roller Bonuses:
- No Deposit Bonus:
- Wagering Requirements:
- Reload Bonus:
- Minimum And Maximum Bonus Bets:
Match bonuses are the most popular of all welcome bonus offer. They are exactly what they mean, What ever your deposit amount is, the casino will match your deposit bonus up to a certain amount.
Match bonuses are offered in different percentages, usually your first deposit is a 100% Match Bonus.
Example of 100% Match Bonus:
1st Deposit Bonus: 100% Match bonus up to $500.00
This means that if you deposit, say $50.00 the casino will give you a 100% match bonus equivalent to your deposit amount.
In other words you deposited $50.00 the casino will match this with a $50.00 (100%) bonus – you play with $100.00
Your maximum cash deposit in this example is $500 as the bonus offer is up to $500.
Free Spins Bonus
Free spin bonuses are the second most popular of all welcome bonus offer. They are in most cases offered together with your cash deposits. The number of free spins offered varies from casino to casino.
Online casinos offer free spins on selected slots only. There are wagering requirements with betting limits and a cap on the winning amount.
Below are 2 online casinos where you can play free spin bonuses with no wagering requirements or betting limits – Keep what you win.
No Deposit Casino Bonus
Its not a common practice for online casinos to offer new players a No Deposit Bonus. However, we have found a few that we recommend.
A no deposit bonus offer is exactly that, you can claim free money offered by the casino strictly for new registering players.
All that’s required is for you to sign up and register your casino account. Thereafter, your no deposit cash is credited to your account ready for you to play casino games.
Advantages Of No Deposit Bonuses
- Excellent way to understand the casino lobby
- Good way to test slots and other games
- Opportunity to win extra cash
- If you deposit cash, further welcome bonuses become available.
Disadvantages Of No Deposit Bonuses
- Can include higher bonus wagering requirements
- Cash winnings can be capped to a limited amount.
Exclusive No Deposit Bonuses – Simply Sign Up To Claim Your Free Bonus Cash
Reload bonuses are an extra bonus boost offered by online casinos to their new and existing clients.
A reload bonus is a bonus refund that the casino will payback as a percentage.
Being extremely popular, reload bonuses can be offered once a new player has finished their welcome bonus or on a weekly basis for existing clients.
Reload bonuses are exactly the same as Cashback bonuses which operate in the exact the same way, using different terminology.
Best Reload (Cashback) Bonus Casinos
High-Roller Casino Bonus
Not for the low budget player, high-roller bonuses are usually by invitation or specifically offered to casino clients with large bank rolls who enjoy playing higher than average bets.
High-Roller bonuses are designed to be much higher offers than your normal marketing bonus offers.
Although they are attractive, they come with higher wagering which will require higher betting to clear wagering.
Wagering Requirements – Claiming Bonuses
Wagering bonuses is the most misunderstood concept when claiming online casino bonuses. Almost all casinos insist on wagering requirements when claiming welcome bonuses.
The very first step to claiming any welcome bonus offer, is to read the T’s&C’s relating to welcome bonus offers.
Remember that welcome bonuses may be offered over multiple cash deposits.
Regardless of the number of bonuses offered with first time deposits, each bonus you claim must meet the required wagering requirements set out by the casino.
Only once the wagering requirements have been completed, can you cash out winnings.
Example how to work out bonus wagering: Your Deposit (D) + Casino Bonus (B) x 30 time wagering (W).
An example based off of a 100% match bonus looks like this – $20 (D) + $20 (B) = $40 X 30 (W) = $1,200 must be wagered ( or turned over ) before you can cash out your winnings.
Minimum & Maximum Bonus Bets
Claiming some bonuses, online casinos insist on minimum and maximum betting amounts. In general minimum and maximum betting is usually associated with the following welcome bonus offers.
- No Deposit Cash Bonuses
- No Deposit Free Spin Bonuses
With no deposit cash bonuses, casinos will cap the amount of money you can cash out after meeting the wager requirements.
With free spins no deposit bonuses, casino will cap the amount of money you are allowed to bet per spin.
Furthermore, no deposit free spins will also include a cap on the amount of money you can cash out after meeting wagering requirements.
Conclusion – Are Casino Welcome Bonuses Worth It.
To answer to this often asked question, its really a matter of personal choice. Most players who enjoy online gambling prefer the added advantage of claiming casino welcome bonus offers.
- Free bonus cash to play casino games you’ve seen or played before.
- No deposit bonuses present opportunities to play newly launched casino games.
- They help find your way around a casino lobby while learning about deposit options.
- Understanding welcome bonus T’s & C’s is an advantage so you know up front exactly required of you.
- Should you have a big win, wagering requirements are a small trade off considering the amount of cash you stand to take home.
- Finally, a huge cash boost is added to your deposit ( your deposit + bonus offer ) goes twice as far with double your initial deposit.
Once you have read the disadvantages below you will now see that there is no real concrete answer to claiming welcome bonus offers.
It still remains a matter of personal choice as mentioned earlier. The only real conclusion is the fact that welcome bonuses are very popular and satisfy the majority of players who enjoy online gambling.
- Unfortunately there are online casinos out there that offer welcome bonuses to unsuspecting clients that are complicated or misleading bonuses. As a result, they are hidden in their lengthy term’s & conditions.
- They are so designed that players who win are never able to cash out any winnings.
- Unlicensed online casinos present the greatest risk with misleading bonus offers.
- Free spins are usually played on slots selected by the online casino.
- Playing bonuses on different casino games presents different wagering requirements. As an example, slots usually contribute 100% of wagering requirements – table games at 10% and blackjack contributes 5%.
Finally, to assist our website visitors find their new online casino our review teams access each online casino.
We’ve done our very best to present an in-depth and accurate casino bonus guide to claiming welcome bonus offers. Online casinos do from time to time change their term’s & conditions.
Whilst we do conduct regular checks and amend accordingly, we advise that you read the term’s and conditions prior to making your cash deposits.
We also inform depositing players in each online casino review of those terms and conditions including the banking options that are available at each online casino.