Best Apple Pay Casinos
Is Apple Pay Secure?
Apple Pay is secure, and when designing this payment solution, Apple introduced a two-part hardware-based security solution. The first is where your fingerprint is required for every transaction if it’s an in-store transaction.
The second hardware solution is the real key to keeping all your financial information secure, and it’s the chip and is available on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. This element can only be accessed when a randomized 16 digit number is generated during a transaction and will never be stored on your phone’s software.
Purchases at stores or online casino have never been more secure when using Apple Pay.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is an Apple system that allows you to make purchases at many major retailers or through in-App purchases. This payment system currently supports credit and debit cards from over 300 banks in the US, and many in the UK and more and more online casinos where these countries are not restricted are adding Apple Pay to their banking options. You can find a full list of participating banks on Apple Pays website.
How to Deposit
Making an Apple Pay online casino deposit is very different from using it via NFC. When using this payment option, you receive a personal account with saved credit card information which the operator cannot access.
To make the Apple Pay online deposit players need to do the following:
- Ensure you have sufficient funds in the account tied to Apple Pay.
- Go to the deposit tab of your Apple Pay casino and click on the Apple Pay logo.
- Enter the amount you are depositing.
- Enter the CCV2 code
- You will then receive a message with the confirmation number which you then enter in the corresponding field.
- You are now ready to start playing.
How to withdraw
The withdrawal process is fast and straightforward because all you need to do is enter your card number. The payment times depend on your bank and the online casino’s policies and pending periods. Apple Pay is, however, one of the faster withdrawal methods.
Pros of Apple Pay
Let’s take a closer look at the Pros of using Apple Pay:
- All it takes is touch ID or face recognition when depositing into your favourite mobile casino account.
- It’s secure since no credit card is used when processing a payment. Instead, Apple Pay uses a token called the device account number.
- No need to give them your phone number when using this payment option.
- Payments are debited directly from your banking account or credit card.
- Siri Send & Receive Assist.
- There are no fees when using Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is taking the online casino market by storm. It’s one of the safest and most convenient payment methods currently.
Currently, Apple Pay users are charged no fees for using this service, and it’s moved players away from physical wallets.
After all, smartphone banking apps for mobile casinos using Apple Pay allows you to make payments conveniently and speedily with a mere tap of a finger.
Hundreds of thousands of stores in the USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Russia, New Zealand, China and Australia accept Apple Pay.
Finally, more and more online casinos and Bingo sites have also started accepting Apple Pay.