Best Live Dealer Casinos
Introduction How Live Dealers Casinos Work
Despite Live Dealer Games being widely accessible, they require online casinos to make a considerable investment in technology and staff. The live dealer casinos work by employing a camera operator, croupiers, IT Manager and a pit boss.
As a result, the number of games on offer by some online casinos is smaller than the casino’s games lobby.
Physical transactions made by dealers are translated into data by the Optical Character Recognition (OCR). This technology captures every action including shuffling of cards, distribution of hands and the spinning of wheels.
Humans and not electronics determine the results of the games. Allowing for far more immersive game play almost as if you were sitting at a land-based casino.
The Stages and Process of Live Games
The stages with live dealer games vary according to the game you decide to play.
Let’s assume you have chosen to partake in a game of Roulette. Firstly, the filming of the dealer begins while the software will transform the image. Ensuring it is compatible with the live stream and the user’s interactive interface.
Players then place their bets which are processed by the live casinos software. Players get informed of the No More Bets announcement via the server.
The Roulette Wheel spins, and the results will be available within a matter of seconds. Winners and losers appear on the player’s screens.
Locations of Live Dealer Studios
When creating an account at an online casino always take into consideration the location of a Live Dealer Studios. The countries where online games are available are few, but luckily more authorities are considering legalizing online gambling activities.
- In Canada, the only live-streaming gaming solution are by Microgaming and Evolution Gaming with their studio in Vancouver. Canadian players can create accounts with Playzee , Dream Vegas Casino or Cobra casino.
- Macau is the most popular live casino destination.
- Asia is competing for first place, succeeding as it hosts the bulk of the live casinos.
- European Countries where the live dealer casino sector is developing are Spain, Malta which is known as the gambling Mecca of Europe, the UK, Ireland and Isle of Man.
Advantages of How Live Dealer Casinos Work
- Live Dealer Casino allows players to keep track of what’s going on during game play.
- High end security technology does not leave room for suspicions or doubts.
- Many online casinos have a TV in the background streaming news channels to prove to their players no pre-recording is at play.
- Interaction with live dealers creating that real live casino experience.
- Games unfold faster however you can slow down or accelerate game play.
- Easily accessible from home environments
Disadvantages of A Live Casino
- Due to the cost of running live dealers can lead to an slight increase in the amount required on a minimum bet.
Conclusion How Live Dealers Casinos Work
Live Dealers play an essential role in today’s modern online casino industry, and more and more players are steering toward Live Casino’s.
It is also convenient as Live Dealer casino Games are available 24/7 and added to that some online casino also offers them at their Mobile Casinos meaning they are available from any location at any time of the day.