Why Play Live Roulette?
Playing live Roulette allows players the excitement and freedom of playing Roulette with live streaming dealers, its relaxing, simple and ideal for Roulette fans at all levels. You also do not need to concern yourself with complicated algorithms used in classic online games. Place your bet and watch as the live-action unfolds when the wheel spins in anticipation of some substantial wins. The Pros of playing Live Dealer Roulette are:
- Various Roulette styles to choose from
- Interact with your dealer and other players
- No extra equipment required to play Live Roulette
- Play on your Mobile devices, anywhere. Anytime
- It’s a game of chance, so no need to learn strategies.
The only real disadvantage of playing Live Dealer Roulette is you may have to wait for a Roulette table to become available.
Live Roulette Rules
Live Roulette is one of the most accessible games to play,
ou place a bet, watch the wheel spin, and if the ball lands on your selected number, you win. There are different types of games rules, time limits and side bets available. The basic Roulette rules are as follows:
- Select the amount you are wagering
- Place a bet on a dedicated spot on the table
- Place your bets before the dealer closes the betting session
- If wagers placed are lower than the minimum table bet limit or higher than the table maximum your bet will automatically be rejected.
- Each type of bet covers a specific range of numbers and has its payoff rate.
Tips when Playing Roulette
There is no hard and fast rule when it comes to winning at Live Dealer Roulette, but there are ways to add to your success, and we have listed a few tips for playing Live Roulette:
- Select the right Roulette Variation – As a general rule of thumb, it’s always best to start off playing European or French Roulette.
- Don’t waste your money if you are not clear on the odds of the game – Many Roulette players select the single number bet as it has the highest payout. A single number bet is a high risk as the odds of the wheel hitting a single number are low. The rule is the more numbers you place bets on the higher your winning potential becomes.
- Don’t count on Betting Systems – Betting systems require a large bankroll, and they are not proven to be the Gospel, and many professional gamblers will vouch for that.
- Play outside bets if you want to place large bets – The outside bets are the Red/Black, Even/ Odd etc. and if you plan on placing substantial wagers avoid single number bets, corner bets and split bets.
Live Roulette Bet Types
There is a variation of different bet types when playing Live Dealer Roulette. Below is a list of some Roulette bet types:
- Straight Up: Bet placed on any single number, including zero.
- Split Bet: A bet where you place your chips on the line between any two numbers excluding the zero.
- Street Bet: Chips placed at the end of any row of numbers.
- Corner Bet: Bet where four numbers meet at the corner of the Roulette table.
- Line Bet: This type of bet covers all the numbers in both rows up to a total of six numbers.
There are more bet types, and as players become more familiar with the game of Roulette, they will start developing their own style and apply different bet types. After all, everybody likes a win, and Live Roulette not only offers that but it’s a fun and exciting live dealer game offering interactive play all from the comfort of your own home.