Why Play Online Blackjack?
Playing online is convenient and Blackjack is a fabulous way to get online gaming experience and knowledge.
It offers several advantages over playing at a land-based casino and live dealer Blackjack is as good if not better.
- Convenience: For starters, a player never has to leave the comfort of their home and can play any time of the day or night.
- Mobile Gaming: Most online casinos allow players to enjoy Blackjack from any of their smartphone no matter the location.
- Play at your own pace: It’s also great in the sense that if you’re new to the game, you never have to feel pressured when you make a mistake.
- Variety: Online Blackjack has many more variants of the game, offering a greater selection of choices.
- It can be played at a faster-paced so players can get through more hands.
Advantages of Playing For Real Money
There are many advantages of playing Online Blackjack for Real Money at Online Casinos, and they are:
- Greater Winning Potential
- Better House Edge as Blackjack has one of the lowest house advantages which means you have better odds.
- Excellent Blackjack Bonuses and Promotions at Online Casinos.
- A bigger selection of Blackjack games.
- Earn loyalty points each time you make a deposit and play.
- Convenient as you can play anywhere anytime.
- Play at your own pace if you choose the single-player option.
How To Play Blackjack
As previously mentioned, there are a variety of reasons why online Blackjack is such a popular game.
One of the most significant factors is its simple and easy to grasp. Below is a basic beginners guide on how to play Blackjack:
- Blackjack is a card game where players compete against the dealer and played using one or more standard deck cards on a specially designed Blackjack table.
- The table has between five to seven betting spots where any number of them are active during the game.
- Players must decide the amount they want to bet before the start of a round and place the relevant number of chips in a betting spot.
- The dealer then deals a two-card hand to each active betting spot and a two-card hand to themselves, leaving one card exposed.
- Players can then stick to their original bets or take additional cards as the play moves around the table.
- Players may take additional cards until their hand values 21 or over. If the cards exceed 21, they are what is called “BUST”, and they lose their bet.
Different types of Online Blackjack Games
There are hundreds of online Blackjack variants, and some of them include:
- Classic Blackjack
- European Blackjack
- Vegas Strip Blackjack
- Super Fun 21
- Blackjack Switch
- Spanish 21
- Progressive Blackjack
Look out for Live Dealer Blackjack games by providers like NetEnt, Ezugi, Evolution and Playtech and experience online table games in real-time and experience the convenience and pleasure of playing with real live dealers any time of the day or night.